Written for the Nield readers
I was hoping to get this blog written before you received the pages but I haven't really been up to doing anything so sorry it's late.
As is now apparent, scrapbooking isn't really my strong suite and after a couple of pitiful attempts at making envelopes out of boxes so the pages would fit I figured that it really wouldn't make that much of a difference if I folded the pages and sent them in a regular envelope. I hope that they turned up at your end looking relatively decent and that you were able to make them look okay. The little tags are supposed to have one at the top (alex started the year looking like this...) by the picture where he looks like a blob, and one at the bottom (...and finished as this handsome young man) artistically placed so that it doesn't cover the whole Christmas picture and kind of off sets the now present fold.
I need to go and do more moving "stuff" sorry I'm not writing very often but I've suddenly become very fond of sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
*MUAH!*
Well Kiki you are ahead of me and I am not fond of sleep. I am just lazy.
It is little wonder why you are fond of sleep, as you are doing everythig for you and your little girl.
Love Dad
We got the page and it looks great. We moved the little tags to the side and slid it right into the cover. I am impressed you got that done fast!
your page was perfect! Thanks!
Post a Comment