

Alex has figured out that if alex doesn't want to get his clothes on (which is quite often now that it is getting hot) you can take a picture to show him how handsome he is and he will leave on his tie, overalls, hat, etc. Obviously we are now way to modern to use a mirror.
I haven't written a decent blog in a while because our computer was broken; meaning you could get it to function for short periods of time but then you had to turn it off or it would start to smoke. Since we are pretty much unable to function without a computer we had to go and get a new one, but this wasn't too much of a stretch because we were talking about upgrading our 200 and some memory and 60 gigs of hard drive anyway...we were just hoping that it would be after we paid for this baby. Boy does it make a difference, I'm actually listening to music while I type this and I don't have to stop to let the computer catch up, imagine that.
If you haven't read my husbands blog on our washing machine adventures you really should, I think that it is my most favorite of anything he has written.
And now for the title, here is a tour of our apartment.
2 comments:
cuttteee apartment!!!
I love the apartment! I am glad to see that it is not on the bottom floor. I hope you all are far from the rain.
Post a Comment