Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Chio is 2



I know, I'm way behind. I'm going to get even more, too, because I can't load the pictures from my camera - which causes a whole new set of problems. But the most important events I've skipped over are birthdays I think. Chio turned 2. And Alex 29 (his Birthday pictures are still on the camera). We invited a lot of people (most of the nursery) to Chio's "Mary Had a Little Lamb" birthday because we were planning on having it at a park... well, it wasn't raining very hard during the party but it rained the whole night before and all morning so the grass wasn't exactly conducive to racing and all the other games we had planned so we moved it to our house- we couldn't play the games there either but at least we weren't muddy. Let me tell you, our house is pretty small. I had a ton of fun, and Chio still asks every night if tomorrow is going to be her "birthday party with cake balls". Grandma Karen came just for Chio's Birthday so you'll have to thank her for the pictures. Thanks for everything mom. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Diana said...

How fun!!! Chio is such a cutie and she looks so happy! So many friends! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIO!!!

Love the pictures...

alex and the dog look like they have the same brown eyes!LOl!

Keary said...

I am very slow, I guess you are faster than me. Loved the pictures and I am sure the party was fun for everyone there. Don;t put yourself down so much.

Love Ya'll

The A Team said...

i can't believe she's 2!! she's too cute and that cake looks adorable.

on a side note to one of your earlier posts (i haven't been here in awhile and wanted to catch up with you), my boys like the word HE**. as in what the _____ . i'm just waiting for one of them to pull it out at church...

homealonemom said...

That little sheep party was a lot of fun! I think Chio SHOULD have another party with cake balls.

Goosie and I made reindeer, and they are fun, too.

We love and miss you.

MOM