My parents, Iwalani and Jeremy, and Chantel came to visit around memorial day and the boys (and chio) went to a rangers game. They sat as high as you could go but everyone claimed they had a good time.
I added the pictures backwards so this is the end of the game- right before fireworks, they look pretty tired. I can't remember exactly, wasn't there extra innings or something? All I remember is I fell asleep before they got home.
There were about six of these - this is Chio's nose when she is asleep.
She had the best seat.
Uncle Jeremy didn't
The view.
The view the other way. The new cowboy stadium.
Can you see the breeze (in chio's hair)? They said there was a great breeze up that high.









1 comment:
It was a lot of fun, and there was a great breeze. I can see why someone would want to live in Texas without air conditioning, if you could live three stories up in the sky and there was a cool breeze. Other than that I don't see it.
Post a Comment