I woke up to this scene. That is Chio's "twirly" umbrella in the background she must have brought in at some point in the night. I'm not sure if it was in Ryan's hand at one point or not.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow he is just adorable!He has bright blue eyes. So cute! I love the pictures!
Do you mind that chio opens umbrella's in your house? I always tell Delia that she is going to get 7 years of bad luck if she opens an umbrella in the house. :)
Chio's not allowed to open an umbrella EVER (she's quite frightening when she attempts it) which is why, I suspect, she took advantage of the entire household sleeping
3 comments:
Wow he is just adorable!He has bright blue eyes. So cute! I love the pictures!
Do you mind that chio opens umbrella's in your house? I always tell Delia that she is going to get 7 years of bad luck if she opens an umbrella in the house. :)
Chio's not allowed to open an umbrella EVER (she's quite frightening when she attempts it) which is why, I suspect, she took advantage of the entire household sleeping
I'm glad that Chio loves her twirly umbrella.
Ryan is adorable. What a sweet boy.
Post a Comment