Friday, December 21, 2012

Mommy's Questions

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Alex: go to bed
Chio: I love you

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Alex: brush her teeth
Chio: when I clean up my room

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Alex: when I don't listen
Chio: I can't think of anything

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Alex: tickling me
Chio: ticking me

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Alex: happy
Chio: I don't know, what?

6. How old is Mommy?
Alex: 32
Chio: I heard it a lot of times, but I forgot

7. How tall is Mommy?
Alex: 50 inches
Chio: shorter then dad

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Alex: tickle me
Chio: take a nap

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Alex: hit chio (??!)
Chio: I don't know

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Alex: for you giving us money
Chio: singing

11. What is Mommy really good at?
Alex: making food
Chio: singing

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Alex: playing sports (this is not good, I don't know why I coach all his teams then)
Chio: running

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Alex: nothing
Chio: Music for church

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Alex: turkey
Chio: pie

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Alex: cleaning my room and letting my play wii
Chio: when she cleans my room for nighttime

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Alex: tom (the cat from tom and jerry)
Chio: power rangers

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Alex: play just dance 3
Chio: reading

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Alex: we have brown hair
Chio: we're scared of the dark, we're scared of the dentist

19. How are you and Mommy different?
Alex: we have different colored eyes
Chio: I don't get to stay up at night

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Alex: she takes care of me
Chio: because she told me that

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Alex: cici's
Chio: restaurant

No comments: