Friday, May 03, 2013

My beautiful mother and baby

My mom came out about a month ago to play before I had my baby and another plus was that if Teda went into labor she would be closer to her, too.  It's been so wonderful having her here and watching her with my kids. When we would go out and I was walking (waddling) behind Chio and my mom in a store they both have their long curly hair bouncing- no one asks where Chio gets it from:) They have the same ringlets just in different color.

I always seem to think of my grandma Norma before I have a baby but it's been more pronounced this time; I think because my mom does with my kids things I remember doing and saying with my grandma.  They also seem to talk about similar things.  You are such a wonderful example mom, thank you so much for being here with us.  I saw somewhere this and I think it exactly applies to you.  The only thing better than having you for a mother is my kids having you for a grandmother. 

1 comment:

Kiki said...

Thank you sweetie! That is a wonderful thing for you to say.

I just want you to know that I LOVE spending time with you and your family.
Seeing you interact with your children.... watching you be a mom.

It makes all those years SO WORTH IT!
You are a great woman.