Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween


These are not all of the pictures that we took for Halloween , but they are the only ones that I can get to load. This is what alex and I dressed up for Halloween as: A football player and his mommy...get it? And the little picture is of alex trying his skills as a center.

Hope that everyone had a great Halloween. Can't wait to here what everybody was.

And this is the poor little guy who is going to be body slammed mutiple times. alex favorite move is to grab him by the hair and slam him down. As of right now alex doesn't care about penalties.

and here is alex when he forgot what sport he was supposed to be playing tonight.

4 comments:

homealonemom said...

He's the most handsome football player with the most gorgeous mom. I love you both.

Keary said...

He didn't forget what he was supposed to play, he is just trying to figure out how to tell his dad that he wants to be a poet instead of a ball player. LOL JK

Thanks for all the pictures I love to watch him getting bigger and bigger! I'll bet alex is adored by all the girls like his dad was. Alex was just too shy to think they were after him!

Anonymous said...

I think my most favorite it your costume! Alex is one cute kid! I cannot believe how much of a boy he is. I have been around too many little girls.

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

He is so cute...I can't believe that he copies alex so much!