Tuesday, March 06, 2007

So excited

I'm obviously not as Christ like as I should be because I still have not been able to forgive this, actually, it's not so much that I can't forgive it as I can't believe that someone would actually let this happen without telling me. On Sunday I had to take out Sister Lou's trash because she asked me to. I had her watch alex while I took it out so it wouldn't take as long and then we all went to the car to go to church. While I was sitting in Sacrament meeting with alex on my lap he smelt like pee really strongly so I took him out to change his diaper. It didn't seem that full and when I got back in he smelt like pee again so I changed him again. He still smelt like pee for the whole day so I assumed that he had just had some leak onto his cloths and he hadn't drunk enough water or something and that was why it smelt so strong. When I get into the car I'm telling Sister Lou about it and she informs me that in fact it is not pee but her dog just got so excited that he "leaked" a little on alex because he was so excited to see him. I guess that is what I get for think it would be okay to leave alex with her while I ran out to the trash.

I couldn't get videoegg to work so here is a movie on youtube I hope that you can all watch it okay. It's alex giving his daddy kisses.


4 comments:

homealonemom said...

all right, I saw Alex putting a hand in the way of the juicy kisses from his son. HMMN, why was that?

Keary said...

Dogs will be dogs, but people should have enough sense to tell you what happened.
All right, I saw Alex putting a hand in the way of the juicy kisses from his son. UMM, why was that? Seems to me that he will want every reminder when the teen years come around.

Anonymous said...

http://my.videoegg.com/video/dKwYyN

Here is the movie on videoegg for those of you who can't see it on youtube. It also has better sound

Anonymous said...

man, i know that when I get a little over excited i leak on people too. I can see where sister Lou is coming from....oh, wait a second, NO I CANT!! THAT IS SO RIDICULOSLY CRAZY!!!

an, i am still upset about the airport taking my applesauce. It was way sad times. Ill get over it though. it wasn't like i had to strip naked in the airport like SOME people, right tik face?

love love!!