I wanted to go to the store today and I couldn't find a brush for alex (his hair is too thin for combs to make it look good), even though I wouldn't think twice about going out if it were me I hate it when alex isn't well groomed to go out into public. So I took the easy(or so I thought) way out and gave him a hair cut. I gave him the first hair cut with size three on the bottom and four in the middle and then five on top and it looked okay but I wanted it to be shorter so I went the next size down which is three on the top and one on the bottom and then nothing in the middle because that is all that I have. Hopefully in about a week it well blend in a little better and Alex won't want to kill me...which I hope that he won't...I love you sweety and did you see the nice blog that I wrote earlier today?





4 comments:
he still looks cute. so i'll let you go. i'm just glad that only a mother would care that his hair looks like a redneck.
I think that he's absolutely adorable, regardless of his hair length.
We love him.
grandma
classic bowl cute from the 80's. looks cute.
Hornblower Series You tell Alex to fix what he breaks. Oh, I guess that would be Andrew.
Anyway you look at it he is still the cutest baby in Texas and you seem to improve on it with your ministrations.
Post a Comment