Yep, Alex turned them in to cannibals (or whatever you call it when goldfish eat goldfish).
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
The man I love
Sometimes Alex can be so cute. Whenever we go to the Arboretum he is always so excited to feed the goldfish. He literally runs over to me jumping up and down begging for some of alex's snacks so that he can feed them; that's right this is my husband that I'm talking about, I meant to capitalize the "A". It really is cool watching them eat. They all climb all over each other to get the food and one time one of the fish even got pushed up one to the rock for a second. So the last time that we went the only snacks that I had to give him were...

Yep, Alex turned them in to cannibals (or whatever you call it when goldfish eat goldfish).
Yep, Alex turned them in to cannibals (or whatever you call it when goldfish eat goldfish).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
poor goldfish! they didnt know what they were doing! Hopefully, next time you go to the fish pond, they wont be foaming at the mouth or have hand foot and mouth disease or something...wait...they dont HAVE hands OR feet! yay! they are protected! dont worry, i have deduced that they will be ok.
LOVE LOVE!
Does Alex like to set dogs after one another or give kittens to alley cats?
I'll bet you really love to watch his antics I know Diana and I do.
feeding frenzy!
Post a Comment