Friday, June 08, 2007

The cleanest house ever

Why do I have the cleanest house ever you ask? Because of my cleaning person of course. Whenever alex needs something to do, I have him help with the chores and that calms him right down...I wonder how long that will work for...

Of course, all of you who have had help know that when your helper gets involved it takes about 50 times longer to do anything, but it sure is more fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can alex come to our house and help with the laundry?? he's the most handsome nephew ever!

homealonemom said...

I love watching him help! I thinks he's much more helpful than someone who used to clean up her crayons, and toss them into the dryer on the way to her bedroom, instead of going ALL the way to her room.

I still love you!