We decided that since alex was asking to go to the bathroom every time that he needed to go that
PERHAPS he was ready to be potty trained. So out came the training pants and the carpet cleaner.......but that was before the washer broke. Life sure is funny sometimes. We only have three of the thick, actually absorb some of the accident, underwear and three of, his favorite, Lighting McQueen undies. He doesn't seem to mind going pee in the underwear as much as he did in the diaper (probably because it gets taken off so promptly) and I am SERIOUSLY considering putting off the training until the washer is repaired...by my husband....with directions off the internet; maybe I'll never have to train him. just kidding sweetheart, I think that you can do it.


The pictures are of alex pulling up his own underwear which of course he has to do by himself.
Note: We decided that we were going to try and fix it ourselves this time because it just broke a couple of months ago and we ended up paying a few hundred dollars for something that Alex could of done in a
timely manner and for around $40, I guess that you learn as you go.
2 comments:
Love the pictures, it seems as if I can remember being potty traimed, I do know that the self reliance thing is very important to me because of pride and I am sure that I passed this along.
Tell Alex that if he needs some hreliable help to call me and I will get him connected with a laundromat owner.
nice tooshy alex! way to be a big boy!
Post a Comment