This is one of alex's best friend "Bobby". He was given to alex for his first birthday and alex loves him. Here is a slide show of a fun night that the boys had I hope that it will work for you.
I thought it should play by pressing the start button and it didn't so I had to right click and select Show All, then it kept showing all. Loved ths, I think alex is the bestest kid in Texas! Love Dad
3 comments:
The slide show doesn't work for me, but I still love you, and the boy is still handsome.
MOM
Yeah!!! IT WORKS ! ! ! !
I thought it should play by pressing the start button and it didn't so I had to right click and select Show All, then it kept showing all.
Loved ths, I think alex is the bestest kid in Texas! Love Dad
Post a Comment