alex just doing his thing. I hope that nobody is getting offended that he is always in his underwear. When we have people come over or we go out I actually do dress my child.
I know that it is a lot easier to leave him in his underwear than to always tr to keep him dressed and keep him clean. And as long as you have the weather for it, why not! Loved the videos. I think Slex must have taken after me except I was a lot rougher on my kids than Alex is.
2 comments:
Actually it is karate kicking I guess...
I know that it is a lot easier to leave him in his underwear than to always tr to keep him dressed and keep him clean. And as long as you have the weather for it, why not!
Loved the videos.
I think Slex must have taken after me except I was a lot rougher on my kids than Alex is.
Post a Comment