Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys! You both look so happy and both your children are beautiful. Here is my blog if you want to read it. It is mostly about my guide dog puppy though.
Ithink there is no better sight than a new mom and her family. Everyone seems so happy and life is great. I hopw that everything keeps going well for you all.
4 comments:
Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys! You both look so happy and both your children are beautiful. Here is my blog if you want to read it. It is mostly about my guide dog puppy though.
Ithink there is no better sight than a new mom and her family. Everyone seems so happy and life is great. I hopw that everything keeps going well for you all.
Great job. I'm glad the picture person finally got released so that we can all get to see the new arrival.
I love the pictures with Alex and Rocio. They are precious!! She is a cutie. Congrats!
Post a Comment