Sunday, September 30, 2007

Rocio Amelie

She is a wonderful baby, and we love her!
These are pictures from our first photo shoot, which could have gone better. alex didn't really want to get his picture taken; actually what he wanted to do was take the pictures using grandma Karen's camera so the whole event ended in tears and a runny nose- what bliss.

Sleeping.

I don't know if alex is saying, "stay away from my sister or I'll get you." or "Now is my chance to pay her back."


These are susposed to be the other direction.

Rocio saying, "why am I not eating?"

A nice shot of her butt in the air and all her pretty hair.

I love this picture because it looks like alex is saying "oh, you are so cute and I love you so much, and I'll never let anything happen to you!" and Rocio is saying, "Ahhhhhhh, save me, how could you leave me with this kid?"

alex making sure that Rocio is okay.


And at the end.

2 comments:

Keary said...

I love these pictures as I can copy them and show them to friends.
It looks as if alex is settling down to life with a sister pretty well. How is Cio doing?

Ciria said...

Sooooo CUTE!