Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Little Nothings

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Those are the only reasons I can find for not writing in so long! Sorry about that. And in response to all the anxious emails: YES, I still plan on continuing to blog; I'm glad that you enjoy reading.

We have been pretty busy lately with weddings, illness, my family visiting, painting....(and life). Unfortunately, none of it was properly documented with photos because on top of everything else I've also been obsessively reading.

Here are all the pictures from my camera from the last 3 weeks (most of them taken yesterday in preparation to write this post). Family: Can the rest of you email me the pictures you took so that I can have some from the last couple of weeks? I'd really appreciate it!


Weeding.


Bathing.



Cleaning.

And some videos.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back to blogging we missed you!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you were missed. such adorable kids. happy reading:)

Mark and Teandra said...

OH NO THE TEEK!!!I was going to ask YOU for pictures!! :-D ha ha, i think accidentally none of us took any pictures, or at least I didnt (take very many, i think i have like 3 of the boys playing chess, thats all) :o( how ironic. I went to check my camera...and its almost like that trip never happened... hmmmm.... ;o)

Diana said...

Love the pictures! Thank you for blogging!

Keary said...

you are a great blogger. We can even ignore the few pictures and will look for more next time.

Kimberly said...

Your bathtub and tile look like ours... except the wall tile is brown and the tub is a light tan/pink!

homealonemom said...

Hi sweetie, I'll send you the ones I took before humidity killed my camera. Auntie Shawn has some, and Iwalani.

I love you, and I miss you.

I had such a GREAT time!

MOM

Kristy said...

Love reading your blog, glad to see you are back. How did the chicken recipe go? I always love seeing the kids

Mark and Teandra said...

umm...what exactly IS chico chewing on in this bath picture? a stray bit of fluff? bubbles? whatever it is, it sure looks like a mouth full!