Life's been really great lately, but nothing really "blog worthy" ever seems to happen. Just a whole bunch of little things that make me feel like the luckiest person alive. For example, at dinner we asked alex to be a good example and show Chio how to fold her arms; he said, "see Chio you go like this," (folding his arms) and then she did it. It was so cool! Of course, she followed his lead when in the middle of the prayer he started pounding on the bag of cheese as well - so the prayer wasn't exactly reverent but still enough to make me think that maybe someday it will be.
Then alex went to get a snack before bed and he brought Alex a frozen pork chop from the freezer (still in it's bag) to eat - that was cute in an I'm-so-disgusted-I'm-going-to-get-a-door-lock kind of a way.
Sorry nothing happens to us much, we love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I thought , when I read the title, that alex was saying prayers for his snacks. That was really cute what Alex got for jis snack.
Love y'all'
a popsicle for alex and a porkcicle for his dad
:o)
what could be better in life than snacks and prayers! thanks for blogging:)
:o) mmmm....yum yum! some people drink milk before bed, others naw on raw meat :o) I guess now we know which type your son is going to be!! :-D he he!!
Post a Comment