Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Cathy's List

  1. What time did you get up this morning?
    • 4:30 (but then I took a "nap" from 7-9)
  2. Diamonds or pearls?
    • pearls (if I have to choose)
  3. What was the last movie you saw?
    • Be Kind Rewind
  4. What is your favorite TV shows?
    • HGTV and Food Network? (I'm not really a tv person)
  5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
    • a couple glasses of water and taost
  6. What is your middle name?
    • Kaylene
  7. What food do you dislike?
    • Spinach
  8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
    • Don't have one
  9. What kind of car do you drive?
    • Ford Taurus
  10. Favorite sandwich?
    • Pastrami and Provolone
  11. What characteristic do you despise?
    • Dishonesty
  12. Favorite item of clothing?
    • Sweat pants
  13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
    • Guatemala or (more realistically) Maine
  14. Favorite Brand of clothing?
    • None
  15. Where would you retire to?
    • Who knows
  16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
    • Last years birthday was pretty memorable because it was so awful, does that count.
  17. Favorite sport to watch?
    • Football
  18. Favorite movie quote?
    • "Fine take it away." Head over Heels
  19. Best Romantic Comedy?
    • You've ot Mail
  20. When is your birthday?
    • November
  21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
    • Naturally, I am a morning person, but Alex is still trying to convert me.
  22. What is your shoe size?
    • 10
  23. Pets?
    • Not yet (do I really want to add that to my plate?)
  24. Any new and exciting new you’d like to share?
    • Chio can say her name
  25. What did you want to be when you were little?
    • An ice skating mommy
  26. What did you do today?
    • went shopping, cleaned and did some church stuff
  27. What is your favorite candy?
    • Statbursts (but I have to have a toothbrush handy!)
  28. What is your favorite flower?
    • Dasies or Marigolds
  29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
    • Nov. 1st - My sisters wedding!
  30. What are your favorite pastimes?
    • Blogging, Reading and watching my kids play
  31. What are you listening to right now?
    • The oven fan
  32. What was the last thing you ate?
    • Carrot
  33. Do you wish on stars?
    • I can't even remember the last time I looked at the stars...hmmmm, I think I need a field trip.
  34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
    • Blue
  35. How is the weather right now?
    • 81 (that feels really nice to us)
  36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
    • Tyler
  37. Favorite soft drink?
    • Root Beer- if there is pizza involved
  38. Favorite restaurant?
    • The one I crave all the time is Dion's
  39. Real Hair Color?
    • Brown
  40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
    • My sisters
  41. Summer or winter?
    • Winter- especially when I don't have to deal with the snow.
  42. Hugs or kisses?
    • From Alex- both; from anyone else-neither.
  43. Chocolate or vanilla?
    • Vanilla.
  44. Coffee or tea?
    • neither
  45. Favorite cleaning product?
    • Soft Scrub
  46. When was the last time you cried?
    • Can't remember.
  47. What is under your bed?
    • Clothes (we have drawers under our bed)
  48. What did you do last night?
    • Scraped booked with my friend.
  49. What are you afraid of?
    • The dark.
  50. Salt or sweet?
    • Salt.
  51. How many keys on your key ring?
    • 4- house key, Alex's car and 2 for my car-I don't know why I have two over the same key, but I'm too lazy to take it off.
  52. How many years at your current job?
    • 2
  53. Favorite day of the week?
    • I don't really ever know what day it is.
  54. How many towns have you lived it?
    • 10
  55. Do you make friends easily?
    • Nope

If you’ve read this list consider yourself tagged!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love getting to know more about you!

ps. i'm jealous you scrapbooked!

homealonemom said...

I love you. I guessed right on a lot of y our answers.

MOM

Keary said...

How can you put pets on your plate? I didn't think one ate pets! JK
I too love getting to know more about you. You were right on the 55th one.
Love Y'all

Diana said...

Hope you have a better birthday this year!!!

Chris and Brianna said...

When in Nov. is your birthday. Hope it is better. i loved the list. it was great getting to know a little more about you.

The A Team said...

it was fun learning more about you!!