the swing is awesome!! we are jealous...think we can make one of those to hang on a palm tree:)your kids are so dang cute!
I am SO EXCITED that they have a swing! How FUN!! :0)I kept seeing them in stores and thinking, hmmmm, when can this be for?I love youWas thinking about you at the balloon fiesta today. It was great.MOM
I think that swing is such a great idea! I bet the kids love it so much. I already love it and I have never been on it!
I can't wait for the first picture of one of them getting hit in the head with that big old board.Just checking in.The Grouch
Who ever the grouch is, it is right IT is a GROUCHI agree with Cathy and Calixta your kids are dang cute and I can't wait to try it out. Alex did a great job.Love Y'all
Love the swing!! What an adventure in the backyard even! Love ya!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
the swing is awesome!! we are jealous...think we can make one of those to hang on a palm tree:)
your kids are so dang cute!
I am SO EXCITED that they have a swing! How FUN!! :0)
I kept seeing them in stores and thinking, hmmmm, when can this be for?
I love you
Was thinking about you at the balloon fiesta today. It was great.
MOM
I think that swing is such a great idea! I bet the kids love it so much. I already love it and I have never been on it!
I can't wait for the first picture of one of them getting hit in the head with that big old board.
Just checking in.
The Grouch
Who ever the grouch is, it is right IT is a GROUCH
I agree with Cathy and Calixta your kids are dang cute and I can't wait to try it out. Alex did a great job.
Love Y'all
Love the swing!! What an adventure in the backyard even! Love ya!
Post a Comment