Thursday, October 23, 2008

Watching Daddy



I'm thinking. What do you think I should say. what did you put. Rocio and alex love watching his dad out there. Alex is mowing the lawn and they watch him the whole time. Your such a bonehead. Just post it. take off that crap and post it.

As dictated to Alex

6 comments:

The A Team said...

my kids love watching daddy mow the lawn too. only now he's never home so we had to break down and pay someone to do it...it's not the same. (sad)

Keary said...

I remember what a thrill I got out of watching Dad. It was even better when he would ask me to do something to help him! Dads are special people.
Love Y'all

homealonemom said...

How cute! I like that they want to do something together.

See you soon!

homealonemom said...

ALL ABOARD is an appropriate comment.

Mark and Teandra said...

HAHA! :o) man, i dont know whether to thank the teek or Alex fot that blog, but man did it make me laugh :o) How cute how they watch their daddy (they probably think their daddy can take over the world watching him push the lawn mover destroying everything in his path :o) who knows? Maybe he can) :o)

MUAH! I sure love you guys and I am happy I get to see you in a few days! HOO-RAY!!

Diana said...

Alex has had alot of practice mowing Lawns...He too loved to watch his dad mow the lawn! What cuties!