Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cleaning the Counter

Unfortunately, after I pointed out to Alex what was happening alex stopped but you can still get the idea. We have stains on our countertops which don't come out - so it takes the kids a long time to clean. alex was over there cleaning the counters but after he got the brush wet he would wring it out and say "ouch" while he was doing it. It was really cute - here's my little cleaner.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

could you please come teach my kids how to clean the kitchen?! they aren't nearly as diligent as alex!

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

That's so cute. Daisy and Michael won't clean. They just tell me when I need to clean.

homealonemom said...

What a great little cleaner. He can come to my home anytime, and help.

We love you.

How was fishin'?

MOM

Anonymous said...

can he come clean my kitchen?

Mark and Teandra said...

:-D HOW CUTE HE IS! I Love how he had that BIG smile on his face when he put more water on his brush :o) Such a little helper!