Friday, April 24, 2009

Gone Fishing

We went fishing earlier this week and these are some pictures.







And this video shows why we didn't catch any. Good thing no one else was trying to catch any either.

5 comments:

Ciria said...

At first I honestly thought they were peeing because of how far away the video was! HHEHEHEHE - looks like so much fun!

2 Nichols Makes a Dime said...

We were also wondering what they were doing, and I have you agree with Ciria on that one. It looks like you guys had fun even if you didn't catch anything. Jeremy is going to go and get me a fishing license and I get to go get a fishing pole, and we are going to start going fishing here. I am very excited.
Love you guys!
Nani and Remy

Unknown said...

Why didn't you pick up the fish that the rock hit and knocked out. That's how we caught fish.

homealonemom said...

My question is, did Alex the elder have rock throwing flu??? After the giant rock???

What fun!!! It looks like a beautiful place. We'll have to go there next time.

Love you

MOM

Mark and Teandra said...

I totally thought the video was broken because for a long time, nothing was happening. Mark had the patience to discover the cuteness of the video! AWESOME! I read a funny quote the other day: There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot ;o) Glad to see that alex figured out a WAY fun pass time! (too bad its not conducive to catching fish)
:-D We googled the place where you guys when fishing, we were like...'is that the OCEAN?! WHAT part of Texas looks like THAT?!"

*MUAH!* love you guys!