Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Sunday

It's been so long I couldn't figure out where to plug my camera in to download the pictures - I'm just using the excuse it's dark though.

These are of the kids before church.





7 comments:

Ciria said...

Such cute pictures! I love that chio has on so many bracelets!!

Anonymous said...

you have the cutest kids! I love chio's bonnett!

Adam Smith said...

How cute, I just love these picture's. What cute kids you have.
~Minnie

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

Those are so cute! I love Chio's bracelets! My kids have some, but they won't wear them. She is such a cute girl!

homealonemom said...

They look so cute on that bench. It reminds me of "prom", but just with little kids. All dressed up.

Very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Chio's hat is the best. They are so cute!

Mark and Teandra said...

GAH!! :-D CAN'T...HANDLE...THE...CUTENESS!

:-D *phew* had to look away from the pictures. Now I can type again.

I LOVE the collection of chio's bracelets and her darling hat! What a little lady! And alex is SO handsome. I love the smiles he comes up with :o) ADORABLE! *MUAH!* love you guys!