Thursday, May 21, 2009

Camping with Friends

I was intending to post a ton of vacation pictures and explanations but I can't find the pictures I just put on my computer-pitiful. However, this may be due to very little sleep over the past few days so I'll try again tomorrow (it will also be helpful that Alex is home). In preparation for this I'll post these camping pictures from before the vacation. We went camping with some friends and the kids seem to have way more fun when they outnumber the adults. We had a blast - thanks for coming guys.


We forgot to get the camera out until we were ready to go home so you don't get the whole effect but it was a great site, and great weather.


This is a picture of the camp site taken by one of my kids while they were hiding in the car enjoying the great outdoors.









4 comments:

homealonemom said...

The Alex photo reminds me of your mother's day photo.

It looks like a very fun day.

I took the swing down, my porch looks empty without them swinging.

love ya

mom

homealonemom said...

I love the Alex and the forbidden fruit photo. He looks sooo happy to be eating it.

Diana said...

Fun Times!

Keary said...

Looks like ya'll had fun!