We got rid of our old dog and got a new one. I'd like to say we had rational reasons but we didn't. Some times I see things at work I wish I hadn't, and suffice it to say, I saw something involving a Pit Bull. Logo is a great dog. I unfairly judged her as a Pit Bull, because of the large white spot on her chest, her ears started sticking up, the shorter snout, the muscular jaw and her front legs started to bow. Well after the work incident happened, I couldn't get these features out of my head, then she snapped at alex, like a puppy does and I lost it. I didn't hurt her except slapping her on the nose. Then I thought to myself, there is no way I can take care of this dog anymore. When I got her, the people that we bought her from said that if things didn't work out we could take her back. So I called and took her back the next morning. I'll never know what breed the dog is, but it didn't look lab and we miss her.
The greatest benefit of this new dog is that alex isn't allergic to it. With Logo he'd wake up every morning with congestion and big puffy eyes. The day after Logo left, alex didn't have any more allergies. The coat is much shorter, like a beagle. She is calmer too. We love our new dog and miss the old one.
5 comments:
The smarter she is the easier to train! Good choice!
Love ya'll
She is adorable! Redbones are supposed to be very loyal, smart, high energy dogs. Hopefully this one works out with your family.
Poor Logo! We would have done the same thing to get a different dog. I love how pretty she is and her name is really cute too!
Alex I am still waiting on your guest blog about your grill! I am just DYING to see what it looks like!
She looks and sounds like a very sweet dog.
I love the way Chio talks about "Waffle . .. . . ... ... and Waffle . . and waffle and waffle....
It's very cute.
We love you
MOM
What a cute Waffle! What a relief to alex; alergies make you feel awful! Love ya!
I am sure Logo is happy with his other family.
Post a Comment