Friday, June 26, 2009

Painting

I talk a lot about the difference between mom's and dad's when it comes to raising children and here is another example. I was out side painting Chio's table and the kids wanted to paint too; so I got out our chairs from the front porch (the ones we got from DI when we first got married for $5) for them to paint and I also got two paint brushes and two plates with little dots of paint on them. I then put them in their painting clothes and set them up on the other side of the yard from me so they wouldn't want to "help" with my project. I was half way through a layer when the needed more paint so I called Alex to go get it for them. Being the perfect husband he is, he just asked where it was and brought it out. Being the perfect dad he is, he just gave them two bottles of paint to do with as they liked. Cleanup was a little more involved than I had anticipated but they sure did have fun.

3 comments:

Ciria said...

they look like they had the time of their lives.

Keary said...

I'll bet they didn't bother you again!

Love ya'll

Diana said...

A live painting!!! Love it! Chio and alex look soooo happy! How fun! Love ya!