Thursday, July 02, 2009
SUPRISE!
Okay, I'm the worst surprise/secret keeper ever, but Alex is really good. I had no idea that my parents and little sister were going to be coming to my house for the fourth even though everyone else has known for the last month. In fact I didn't even catch any of the clues. Last night Alex calls and says, "I had a really bad day at work can you make sure the house is really clean for when I get home tomorrow?" So I think that's exactly what is going on. Then this morning I get back from taking the dog on a walk and alex runs up and says, "Grandma's coming" (real subtle I know, you can see how I missed it) and I get mad at Alex and say, "You can't tell him Grandma and Grandpa are coming when they aren't because then he'll ask me everyday for the next month when he gets to see them!" He has some story about how alex had misunderstood something he told him and I believe that too. I didn't even suspect; good job guys I'm so glad you're here. (And we miss everyone who's not.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I wish we could travel a little more, it would be nice to visit family.
Love ya'll
I wish we could travel a little more, it would be nice to visit family.
Love ya'll
What a great surprise!!! Fun to have family around!!! Love ya!
We love to see you! Glad it was a surprise.
MOM
That's so great! I am glad that you were surprised.
Post a Comment