Alex had his birthday so now 29 is the new old, and his smile is still as amazing as always.
For his Birthday Alex went on line and found the most complicated cake he could and asked for that to be his birthday cake. I actually like making cakes that are more involved, but when he told me that was the only reason he picked this cake (not because he thought it looked good) I think next year he can have rice crispy treats what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That cake is SO beautiful! Its a tower! :-D Happy Birthday Alex!
Alex is an old man now...i guess that makes me an old woman! i agree- he has an awesome smile...super mischievous too:)
What an awesome cake...rice crispies next yr! 29...Hmmmm Life sure does go by fast! Love ya'll!
I was 29, 30 years ago. He still has a long way to go!
Tell him I love him.
Love Ya'll
Man. I STILL can't get over how HUGE that cake is :o)
I think rice crispy treats are to good for him. Rice cakes only.
Post a Comment