Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's a little water?


When I first saw this I though alex was going to be in a lot of trouble; especially since he and his dad have had some.....bonding moments in the back yard last summer (sometimes I wish Alex stayed home with the kids all the time so he would have a better understanding of cause and effect). After a little sleuthing I found out Chio was just being helpful. She would fill up her wattering can in the bathroom and then walk out holding the little handle (which is on the back and not the top - next time I'll know) and by the time she got to the flower bed in the front yard she would have about 2 tablespoons left for the flowers. Poor thing, she is so diligent I'm glad I caught on after one trip because she probably would have done it all afternoon until the flower bed was full.

3 comments:

Mark and Teandra said...

Aww! that is so sweet :o) Love you guys! *MUAH!*

Diana said...

What a sweetie!

Keary said...

Children do some different things. Chio is a sweetheart~

Love Ya'll