Monday, February 15, 2010
I broke my holy ghost
Yesterday alex came to me for comfort after falling and hitting his knee. His biggest complaint: "I broke my holy ghost and now Heavenly Father can't talk to me." This needed a little more explanation for me to understand so he explained how "[the holy ghost] used to be in my heart but I couldn't hear what He was saying so He moved to my knee" and since alex fell and hit his knee how "now I broke the talking". Poor kid, I think he knows the holy ghost is still with him, and not in his knee, but since it never occurred to me that the spirit was residing in his knee in the first place - I guess I'll find out in our next theological discussion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a sweetie! Love ya'll!
:o) Love you guys. :o)
Post a Comment