Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Playing Dinosaur

I really wish I had a camera....

I just walked in on Chio and she had 3 headbands on at varying angles, all her princess jewelery and shawls, some purses, and mismatched "fancy Nancy clothes" in many layers- all put on by herself. She was sitting on the floor with pillows and blankets tucked around her, a self assembled bed. And she had her dinosaur (and some of alex's) sitting on the pillows next to her. She was combing their "hair". As I walked in she says, "Oh, mom, come sit down. I just love playing dinosaurs!"

This is not how I ever would have imagined dinosaurs would be played 2 years ago! I just realized how thankful I am that they play together at all - life lessons for give and take I guess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is darling:)

Mark and Teandra said...

oh. my. GOODNESS!! :-D *sigh* that little girls is too much! I LOVE your blog the Teek~

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

So cute! I was looking at the rest of your blog and I realize that my poor kids are deprived. You are an amazing mom and your kids are the luckiest on earth! Love you tons!

Keary said...

What a wonderful little girl she is...

Tell alex that Diana and I will skype later him today as she got home too late and she was too tired to do it today.

Love Dad