But I had to share this. Eco always sit attentively by the kids when they eat...they don't even realize how much food they drop. But today Chio and I were having a tea party and there was Eco in his eating pose. Usually when he is playing with the kids he just lays on the floor in the same room as them, but I guess even pretend food is tempting. I hope he doesn't try to eat the plastic food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you have ECO! I really am rather jealous! He is the best dog ever! Well in my dog sitting opinion.
I disagree with Ciria. I think Duke is the best dog ever but he is Delia's dog, always sitting under her high chair or lying there while she sits on him or lays on him. Duke always kisses her whenever Delia is here.
Love Dad
I am so glad the kids are enjoying him! Good way to keep your floors clean!
Post a Comment