Also, chio came up to me today to ask for help. She wanted me to charge her fishing pole. ??? I go in to see what she is talking about and she had unplugged the phone charger and attached it to one of the line holders on her fishing pole (I'm not sure what those are called) but she can't get it to "fit straight". I wonder what she thinks is going to happen in the morning when it is charged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Go alex - I love it when they ride without training wheels they go so much faster!
Let us know if something amazing happens with that fishing pole- We might have to try it.
Yeah alex, maybe Alex can teach me to ride without trainers???
Chio is a real smart one she has great ideas!
Love Dad
Can he come teach Eden!!! I have no patience, I am such a bad mom. And Armando is just never home lately:(
Do you want to go to the zoo sometime with me when it cools off a little??
Love the updates! Miss and love you!
Post a Comment