Here are the pumpkins.
Chio's pumpkin is a picture of her. alex's is a frowny face because he bonked his head while we were doing them and he wanted a sad face because he was "so hurt". Mine is a "pumpkin pi" because Alex found one on the internet and the kids wanted Alex's to be a mean face.
I think my favorite part about these pictures is chio taking the pictures.
alex cut that hole in the top of his...that was a fun time getting those seeds out:)
She's taking a picture of herself. he he he.

My husband is going to make fun of me for posting this picture because I'm the only one smiling, but this is the only picture we have of chio in her real costume. We're on our way to the city's "fright fest".
The kids ended up only tricker-treating at alex's school down the hallway because they were both a little sick.
Chio is a princess/fairy/ballerina.
alex is a vampire. I have no idea where he even heard about vampires (Alex says it's my fault because of Twilight but that's not exactly something I would talk about with my kids) but he was very specific about what he wanted. As soon as we got his teeth he put them in and started with the whole "I vant to suck your blood..."
Going to school.











3 comments:
my favorite part was when alex said he didn't want his teeth in anymore, when we asked why he said that he could only say arrrrhh, rrraaarrr
So cute. I love the pumpkin pi what a good idea.
Alex looks so SCARY in his costume.
He is also VERY Handsome.
I love all the photos.
Post a Comment