Friday, October 29, 2010

5


alex is FIVE.
Holy cow!

We had a good day. They decorated the cake (as seen above) and then moved on to their faces. Chio had the dot on her nose, that was it, and while I went to get the camera they got busy, this is what I came back to.

I think the funniest thing about the day was the dinner request. Alex wanted:
  1. Chicken noodle soup with carrots. (I didn't put them in one time about a year and a half ago and he still has to specify)
  2. Scrambled eggs.
  3. Toast with no butter cut in the big triangles.
  4. Biscuits with jam.
  5. Cheese.
We were kind of expecting he would want to go out to chuck-e-cheese or something but nope, when I asked him what he wanted he didn't even hesitate:)
Then we went to the park but I didn't take pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is the best dinner request! I thought that was so funny!

homealonemom said...

I love your photos, and the beautiful smiles on your faces.

I just guess I LOVE YOU!

with I was there

homealonemom said...

As you can tell, I was blogging with a lisp.

I WISH I was there.

:o)