Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve





We went over to some friends and they have a tradition (that I want to start in our home) where they dress up like people from Bethlehem and eat food they would have eaten at Jesus' time and then they read the story. It was a blast!
I wanted to get these up because I know that tomorrow we are going to have tons more things to post. (notice chio's legs in this video- she's so innocent.)

4 comments:

2 Nichols Makes a Dime said...

Kiki I can't see the video :( what is it about?

Kiki said...

they're acting out the christmas story and chio is kicking alex with the side of her foot, thinking no one can tell.

homealonemom said...

They look cute, I'm glad you have a new tradition for your family.

Keary said...

Great idea, do they eat horswradish with fish and lamb?

Love Dad