Sunday, January 30, 2011

Poop juice

I feel like I've been laughing all day! Here are just two things. Trying to up a little girl in the primary who would get "locked in her room when she won't go to sleep" alex told the primary that I tie him to his bed at night when he won't go to sleep- yeah, I'm just waiting for cps to show up.

Later alex and chio come in arm in arm and alex says all happy, "Mom, chio said I can have some of her poop juice." Now this sounded like one of those things I'm better off just not knowing so I asked chio, "Did you say that?"
She said she did so I told her that was really gross and not to say it any more. The both look totally crestfallen so I inquire into the situation more. It turns out that when chio was constipated a while back the juice we bought to help her overcome that little obstacle was at some point labeled poop juice and she was just sharing...I wonder if they market that anywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have the best posts!

Anonymous said...

you really do have the best posts they are so funny :)