
So I put off going to the store today because Alex was working and we still had a little milk for macaroni and cheese, frozen vegetables in the freezer and beans in the fridge (what else do you need right?) so I thought I would just do it tomorrow. Right when I was settling the kids down for bed Alex called to say good night and also said the weather was going to get bad tonight (guess that's what I get for breaking out my shorts this week). I hate driving here in the snow because no one knows how to drive and we have no way to get the roads clear; so instead of bed I packed them in the car so we could purchase bread and eggs without slipping off the road, the kids thought it was the best luck ever. So, in honor of the cold weather I'll post the pictures of the last snow day we had-after the snow built up, it developed into this. When we got sent home from church early we broke out the sleds. What good habits we're teaching our kids- WE WERE FOCUSING ON FAMILY TIME!

Here's the story of this picture. alex was sitting on my back while I was going down the hill. He fell off half way down and I felt bad and was helping him up. Alex starting laughing and showed me the picture. Little alex only wanted a ride down so that when we got to the bottom he could hit me without me fighting back and he fell off because he wouldn't put the snowball down to hold on. What a goose!
2 comments:
Wow now that is a lot of snow. What a fun day! I would say that it was just about family time.
Ps I love your family photo.
Post a Comment