Thursday, February 03, 2011

Chicago

We went to Indiana last summer and left chio and alex with Teda and Mark (thanks again guys!) Then Alex and I went to Chicago for a night. We have never done that before, usually when we go on vacation we go to visit someone not someplace. We had SO MUCH FUN! The pictures are finally here.

The funnest part was our boat tour- if we ever go anywhere again we are defiantly going to do that again.
This is what it looks like from the bottom up.
And this is what it looks like when we look down. I was so scarred I almost couldn't stand out there. Alex just laughed at me and made me do it and I'm glad I did.
And this is out.

2 comments:

homealonemom said...

I think that is the scariest picture ever. I do not like looking down from heights. It would scar me for life.

Anonymous said...

what a fun trip. I didn't know you guys went there.