Sunday, May 01, 2011

Chio's cast is off

I've been trying for two days to post a video of Chio riding her trike with her cast on and it's STILL not working.....well, not for the entire two days but multiple times within the last 48 hours. So here are pictures of the event which aren't nearly as entertaining but they are something. I also have one where I introduce Alex to my walking with the kids technique which he seemed very impressed with- notice the broom. Hopefully I'll have the videos up soon, I'll enlist Alex's help.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like her cast is still on. I love your kids.

the_sanchez_fam said...

glad she got her cast off, lets plan something for the summer!!!!

Diana said...

I am glad she got the cast off, she is such a trooper trying to ride her bike with it on! The alex's look like they are having fun! Echo too!

homealonemom said...

Heh, I remember using the broom trick with all of you kids, and your trikes.

Glad you know it, too.