alex and I went to register for school on Thursday... I don't think I'm ready to talk about it. Here is a picture from our porch, you can see the school in the background. It's one of my favorite things about this house.
Every year I shed tears!! Shhh. It's a secret. Now they are going in to 8th grade and 4th grade. It never gets easier. I'm so excited for them and love that they are learning & growing. I just can't help but miss them and wish they would stay little forever. I'm so glad I get to be their Mom forever and always!!!
4 comments:
So Adorable!! He will love it! My favorite thing is when they come home so excited to show me everything they did that day! It is adorable.
I am SOOOO excited that Alex gets to go to kindergarten.
I love you!
Cute haircut!
Every year I shed tears!! Shhh. It's a secret. Now they are going in to 8th grade and 4th grade. It never gets easier. I'm so excited for them and love that they are learning & growing. I just can't help but miss them and wish they would stay little forever. I'm so glad I get to be their Mom forever and always!!!
Post a Comment