Here's the reason I was posting today in the first place, I thought some of you might like to see Byron's kids. We went over to Gail and Dave's yesterday, I should have taken more pictures of the adults, but I didn't think of it until I got home. Alex knew Byron when he was a kid in NC and they now live down in Allen so we get to see them sometimes, they are having their forth little girl in December.













3 comments:
For some reason after seeing these pictures I feel like eating doughnut holes. Does that mean I'm a cannibal.
i cannot get over how TOTALLY AWESOME chio's hair looks. I think it is so funny how they wanted to take their pictures in the floaty tubes. That's hilarious :-)
i'm sure the pool is a nice relief to all the heat you are experiencing!! Cutest kids ever!!
Post a Comment