
Ryan really liked the lesson...can you tell?

These were the treats we had tonight for FHE we got them from Our Best Bites, if you have never been there you need to go take a look because they have the best goodies ever! Chio and I can't keep nutella in the house because we eat it by the spoonful. As you can see, it also can double as lipstick:)

Donut holes dipped in Nutella, rolled in chocolate sprinkles and then a pretzel stuck in the top to make the acorn stems:) the one closest to the corner is alex's "apple" because he doesn't like chocolate.
Chio just came out and saw me writing this and wanted to make sure that you knew all about her lesson. She gave it on keeping our house clean like the temple so we can go to the temple.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. I love it! I never suspected nutella would be such a good moisturize! Must be the hazel nuts ;)
Beautiful lipstick Chio! :) And I think that Ryan did like the lesson. :)
Post a Comment