That's what I always think when he does this...but in the same breath I'll also say, "Oh how cute, my little angel." What can I say? I like to be contrary. Anyway, Ryan does this with his hands all the time; however, it's very hard to get a picture of because 1. he does it while he nurses and when I take him off to take a picture he immediately spreads his hands out and 2. the red eye light on the camera makes him fling his arm out as well so we cat get a picture that way either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oh I LOVE his little diabolical hands!! :-D :-D And, I really like that the red dot makes him fling out his hands...babies are awesome! :-) *muah!* can't wait to see you in like...a week! :-D
I'm sure it's a sign he's going to be a deep thinker when he get older.
so sweet
i love the boy!
Post a Comment