Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Football training


Alex will frequently invent games for the kids to do (usually right before bed, darn him) and they think it's the best thing in the world. In this game the defender starts out by Alex and they have to tackle the receiver before the receiver can get the ball back to Alex. I have to admit I love watching my handsome husband play with my kids, one of my favorite things in the world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great training for when they get to play professional football. The reporter will ask Alex how come he's such a good corner back and he'll say he practiced on his sister.

I'm sure Alex just thinks up these games at bed time to get the kids tired out so they'll go to sleep quicker.

homealonemom said...

I think it's a guy thing to rile the kids up so that they won't sleep.

Although I'm wondering when Baby Ryan gets to play.....