Yesterday my temperature finally dropped below 102 for the first time this week and oddly enough alex was warm this morning even though I didn't bundel him up really good last night like I have been doing for the rest of the week to keep him warm enough. Then I got to thinking, maybe when I check him at night to see if he is warm enough he will feel a little bit cooler to me if I have a tempature and he stays normal. Unfortunatly this didn't dawn on me until today, so he has been very cozy at night this week.
We're both feeling better because Alex has been taking really great care of us, we don't know what we would do without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All I know is that I am happier without him. LOL It is not just Alex, but each of my children. While I was raising them I always felt I could not do enough for them and felt frustrated.
Post a Comment