
The new story. Alex was standing up by the couch and then sat down and got an uncomfortable look on his face. I looked down to see what he had sat on and saw the back scratcher; he sat on the one arm that was sticking up. Then he moved around a little and tipped the bask scratcher so that he was sitting on the three end and balancing on the one leg. He thought that this was pretty cool so he would lean one way until he almost fall over and then he would go the other way. When he finally fell off and then tried to get back on he couldn't do it. I tried to get a picture but it was too late.

This is when he hit himself in the head with the back scratcher.
3 comments:
That's funny. Good thing he had a diaper on. That would have been MOST uncomfortable.
HA HA! thats my boy! I think its cool when serendipity help turn a somewhat "uncomfortable" situation into one of wonder and amazment *wink*. Too bad it had to end with him bashing himself in the face! I love you and your baby little family!
love love!
Doesn't he know it is for his back and not for his butt nor his head?
Sorry I have stopped reading your blog for so long.
Post a Comment