Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Americas passtime...

Sorry I haven't written in a while again, my computer hasn't been working that well and I had to wait for it to recover. I also am not feeling too well so I hope that this blog makes sense.

We went to a rough riders game for Nicks birthday

The Birthday boy and his little girl. Her shirt says "I'm a pooper". The field is the "Dr. Pepper" field so Kiley and Melonie got on TV because of their shirts (Melonies said "I'm a Pepper").

Here are the two dads teaching their kids the intricate details of the game. Just before I took this picture Kiley had her arm around alex. It was so cute that is what prompted me to get the camera, even though this picture is cute, too..

We sat on a grassy field in the back. The horse that they had rid by would go right next to us so the alex could see it pretty good. I think that he was grateful that there was a wall separating us and the horse.

This is how tall alex is going to be when he grows up and that is how we are going to have him dress, too.

By the end of the day we were very tired but glad that we had so much fun at the game. alex slept until the fireworks went off at the end of the game.

3 comments:

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

That sounds like fun! I DEFINITELY think that Alex will be that tall. Tell him to eat his Wheaties. I hope that you get feeling better!

homealonemom said...

I never knew that Texas grew them sooooo tall
It sure looked like you had lots of fun.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Kristy said...

You do look like you are having fun there. Hopefully we can come visit one day.